Fitness & Aquatic Centre
Fitness & Aquatic Centre scheduled to reopen on September 21, 2020
The Fitness Centre, Aquatic Centre and Activity Centre are scheduled to reopen on Sept. 21. Please note that we will be doing a progressive reopening, slowly adding services and programs.
Due to the complexity of the situation and resources required, it could take a few months before we offer any programming like swimming lessons and Aquafit. We will continuously evaluate how things are progressing and begin to consider reactivating programs.
Fitness Centre proposed hours:
Monday to Friday: 11am – 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 1:45pm – 8:30pm
Aquatic Centre proposed hours:
- Everyday: 3:30pm – 5:30pm and 6pm – 8pm for recreational swim
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 2pm for lane swim and Parent & Tot
Activity Centre proposed hours:
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: To be confirmed
- Sufficient staffing levels must be maintained to keep the facilities open, as this takes priority over additional services.
- Current Covid guidelines for swim instructors must be met
- Training and certification requirements must be met for staff needed to instruct.
- Programming costs must be evaluated
When all of these criteria are met, then we may be able to reopen some services.
Programs and Courses
Due to COVID-19 all programs and courses have been suspended.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- 5,000 square feet area dedicated to fitness
- Bouldering wall
- Stretching room
- Spin bike studio
- Access to the Jasper Aquatic Centre @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 25 metre, 6-lane pool
- Shallow wading pool
- 50 metre (185 foot, 3 storey) water slide
- Diving board and regulation starting blocks
- Large hot tub & Steam room
- 2 Family style change rooms @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>