Would you rather be outside?
We are proud to have multiple parks and outdoor spaces for the community to use.
Located beside the Jasper Activity Centre.
Commemoration Park is an enjoyable green space that has the CN Stage. The park has a playing field for soccer or other sports.
Located at 520 Turret St.
Centennial Park offers a large green space for recreation activities. The park has two baseball diamonds, horseshoe pits, a soccer and rugby pitch, picnic areas, a playground, and a cabin with public washrooms.
- 1 soccer/rugby pitch
- 3 baseball diamonds with portable bleachers
- Log cabin with kitchen, public washrooms, and patio
- Picnic area
Located in front of the Library and Cultural Centre.
This park is close to the downtown core and has picnic benches and fire pits.
Off-Leash Dog Area
Located at the corner of Hazel Avenue and Sleepy Hollow Road.
The off-leash area can be accessed on foot from downtown Jasper via the pedestrian underpass at the end of Hazel Avenue. A Recreational Vehicle (RV) parking lot is also located directly across from the facility for easy access.
Located next door to the Fitness and Aquatic Centre.
It was constructed in June 2003 using grant funding and funds raised by the Jasper Skate Association. The Skate Park is open to skateboards, scooters, in-line skates (made for use on ramps, not regular street skates), and BMX bikes.
- The park has no user fee and is unsupervised.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult.
- Protective gear is strongly recommended.
- 90 degree hip / 4-foot quarter pipe
- 3-sided pyramid with curb rail / 2 by 4 foot bank to bank
- 45 degree hip / 3-foot quarter pipe
- 2 curved jump launches
- Kinked round rail
- Adjustable round rail
- Urban series skatebarrier
- 8-foot long grind box with ledge
- Urban series Kicker ramp
- Urban series Skate table
- 90 degree hip / 4-foot bank quarter
- 2 by 4 foot launch box / 2 by 4 foot bank to bank with curb rail
Located at the west end of Connaught drive.
The bike park is open to all ages and all skill levels.
- Proper safety gear is recommended
- Adult supervision of children is recommended
- If the trail is wet or muddy, wait until it is dry to ride
What’s Happening in Jasper?
Check out the Community Calendar to stay up to date on events, programs and activities happening in Jasper. You can view and submit your own events too!
Learn more about life in Jasper from the Community Guide (Coming soon!) and through the Information and Resources hub on our website.