Mental health is on a continuum. Check-in with yourself often. How are you doing?
Mental Health Resources
If you are in immediate harm call 911. If you are in crisis, talk to your doctor or call the following Mental Health lines:
- Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-232-7288
- AHS 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-877-303-2642
Online Crisis Chat is available at: www.edmonton.cmha.ca/programs-services/distress-line.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “CONNECT” to 741741
- Kids Help Line: 1-800-668-6868
- Mental Health Intake Line:1 (888) 594-0211
- Addiction Services Helpline: 1-866-332-2322