If you or someone you know is in immediate danger; call 911 right away.
Mental Health Resources
If you need to talk about your health or are in crisis, talk to your doctor or call one of the Mental Health lines below:
- Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-232-7288
- AHS 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-877-303-2642
Online Crisis Chat is available at: www.edmonton.cmha.ca/programs-services/distress-line.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “CONNECT” to 741741
- Kids Help Line: 1-800-668-6868
- Mental Health Intake Line:1 (888) 594-0211
- Addiction Services Helpline: 1-866-332-2322
- Indian Residential School Survivors and Family: 1-800-721-0066
The Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day for anyone experiencing pain or distress as a result of their Residential School experience. For more information on the program, please refer to the FNHA website.
- Alberta's One Line for Sexual Violence: 1-866-403-8000
The one line a survivor needs to hear: I believe you. Call or text the number above for support.
Mental Health Scale
Mental health is on a continuum. Check-in with yourself often. How are you doing?
- Download the Jasper Survival Guide 2022, a comprehensive list of resources in town.