Welcome to Jasper! Please come by and say hello.
At Jasper Settlement Services, we help immigrants learn all about Jasper. The service is free and available in multiple languages. We can access translation and interpretation services. We can help you access a computer or internet.
At Settlement Services you will find information on:
- The legal system
- The postal service
- Living in Jasper National Park
We can help you:
- File your taxes
- Upgrade your education
- Sign up for English language courses
- Sign up to volunteer in Jasper
- Find employment opportunities
We can help you apply for:
- A Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Healthcare in Alberta
- Permanent Residency/ (PR) card
- Canadian citizenship
- Recognition of your education or qualifications
We can help newcomer students and their families:
- Register for school
- Communicate with the teacher
- Join fun programs and clubs
- Understand the school system
- Connect to services available
- Connect newcomer students to other students
We can help Ukrainian newcomers:
Settlement Services offer free support and services for Ukrainian's under the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) program.
We are here for you!
Contact Settlement to receive the support you need.
Facebook: Jasper Settlement Services
Meet your Settlement Workers: Jorge and Danel
|Jorge Bagatella is our Settlement worker with a focus on families in Jasper. He is the Settlement Worker In Schools (SWIS) here. In addition to English, Jorge can speak Spanish, Japanese, Italian and Portugese.
|Danel Cookeis our general Settlement worker, with a focus on adults. In addition to English, Danel can speak Afrikaans and understand Dutch.
What’s Happening In Jasper?
Check out the Community Calendar to stay up to date on events, programs and activities happening in Jasper. All Settlement Services programs and events will be listed on the calendar.
Visit the Information and Resources hub on our website to learn more about life in Jasper.