Service Request and Billing Information
Please contact Janet Schmidt at 780-852-6505 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What is sewer main line flushing?
Sewer flushing is part of our annual maintenance program.
Here is how the process works and what you can expect:
- the equipment uses high pressured water to clean the inside of our sewer mains
- we vacuum debris from the manhole with a high-powered hose
- air pressure is created inside the sewer pipe during the cleaning process
- afterwards, the air escapes through your house's plumbing vents
- there may be gurgling and bubbling in the water lying in the trap of a toilet, sink or floor drain, or it may cause some water to splash out of the toilet bowl.
- low water in your drain and sinks can be easily fixed by running water into them once work in your area is complete