Main content of the website

Third Party Claim Form

If you had an accident and believe the Municipality of Jasper is at fault please follow these instructions for loss claims: 

  • Ensure you have recorded all information on your claim, picture, etc. and reported the matter as required (RCMP, Parks Canada, Municipality, etc.) for immediate action on any unsafe condition, crime, etc. 
  • Report your incident and claim to your insurance provider
  • Download and fill out the Municipality of Jasper’s Third Party Claim Form (PDF) as completely as possible.
  • Email the completed claim form to the Municipality of Jasper at or drop off your form at the Municipality of Jasper Administration Office at 303 Pyramid Lake Road. Please note the application form must be downloaded, completed, saved to your computer, signed and returned to the Municipality of Jasper. 
  • The Municipality and/or municipal insurance adjuster will contact you.
  • Claimants must provide notice of claim to the Municipality within 30 days of the event to comply with s. 532(6) of the Municipal Government Act, and within 21 days of the event to comply with s. 531(2) for claims involving icy roads and sidewalks.